Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's all about Natural Lighting

Have you ever just had a photo shoot with friends? no one else? rats. I thought that be a real ice breaker for us all. ya know, like "what's your favorite pose?" or if you're more of a cheesy pick up lines kind of guy, one might say, "you look like someone I'd like to set my aperture to." right? anyway, my friends and I have appreciation nights together. We all celebrate where we each come from- Georgia, Hawaii, D.C, Southern California, etc. It's great. A while back, it was my turn so I figured why not pretend the paparazzi is after us and dress up for a TON of photos?!

Of course it was phenomenal. Need you seriously ask? And since we've previously talked about our love (okay FINE, my dedication) to Lady Gaga, we had her song, "Paparazzi" playing in the background to set the diva/ obviously high fashion mood. Well, to be honest, that's not really true. In reality, we were on the top floor of the library, dressed from school casual to prom dress attire. AND, the real kicker is that I'm only capable of posing with two kinds of faces: Happy smile and goofy. My friend kept saying, "be serious" or "be flirty" but, all I could do was laugh! But, at least I was laughing only SEMI- uproariously. I mean, after all, we were in a quiet library. And the engaged couple next to us was worried we'd somehow upstage their wedding announcements. I'm sure of it because I was rockin' some high heels that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment