Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Secret Garden

Don't judge me too harshly but, I'm hanging out in the Girls' Room right now. Why? Because it's amazingly quiet (other than the occasional awkward patron or two), has comfy chairs, and an electrical outlet for my computer! I was just talking on the phone though, and my brother asked me a funny question. So naturally, as I was giving some kind of relevant but, heinous response, a normal and quiet, leaning toward the boring side of the spectrum, kind of girl walked in and scowled at me. But, not that open, evident type of scowl. No. This was the kind of facial expression that's hidden behind a halfsy smile.

Well, you know what, normal/quiet/boring bathroom girl? I have a life outside this washroom as well! And I'm not afraid to show it- JUST READ MY BLOG!!!!

So, as I was saying. My brother asked me some question and I was replying. Then she left. And I had peace again. Now, it's my turn to pass on the scowl/judgement expression. Because, in walked a couple of girls rehearsing a dance to Beyonce's "Single Ladies." I even volunteered my speakers to help them practice to the real song instead of just humming it self consciously to themselves. They thought I wouldn't understand that what happens in the Girls' Room, doesn't need to be explained or excused. Little did they know, single ladies, little do you know.

For any guy reading this-
Disregard this entire post. I was kidding. It's not like I really hang out, relaxing in the Restrooms. That's crazy talk. ha.... ahem. I think I should stop now. Another girl just walked in and she'll wonder why I'm laughing to myself. I'll just tell her it's because the acoustics in here are so nice and it's fun to here my voice echo pleasantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment