Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cousin Bonding Time...

"Just Makin' Memories..."
Can I just tell you guys (and by that last plural, I mean my three favorite followers in the whole world), that I have been waiting to be alpha cousin for 20 years? The day has finally come. Both of the boys my age are gone on missions, so I'm the oldest one left a.k.a FAVORITE:) we'll just pretend that's not the only reason, though. Perhaps, it's my ridiculously good looks as well.

A common familial term. Whenever we get together, we talk to Grandma and Grandpa, Aunts and Uncles, and Parents. But, when it comes to Family Reunions and dinners together... We're immediately downstairs in the basement "makin' memories."

Last night, we watched Back to the Future for the first time. Oh, Biff...

It's so sweet. Can't wait to watch the sequel and threequel! No, Steve, I will not watch End Dead with you. No matter how good a "B" movie might seem at 3am!

Anyway, I love my fam. They're the bomb dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment