Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bridal Showers...

I went to another Bridal shower this past month or so. I think they're getting more and more frequent... what's that supposed to mean? Seriously, my May is packed with back-to-back receptions, etc:)

Well, as you know, something interesting must have happened or I wouldn't be writing about it.

I LEARNED.

no... really.

oh, boy.

Some gifts were very nice (a kitchen mixer)... Others were cute and thoughtful (a beach bag of essentials)... and the other others were just makin me wish single people could have their own bridal shower and the married girls could take the bride under their wings for a SEPERATE, but equal, party much, much later. I mean- must I learn so much, so soon? Take me out, Coach... take me out.

Speaking of which... The "taking out" part, that is. If you happen to be the boy that I like (let me rephrase that: ONE of the guys I may or may not have a crush on), you should stop reading about my life and just be in it for realsies, already! You only have a short time left before you'll have to miss me for 18 months- I'm going on a MISSION! Too forward? You're right... I am a pretty big traditionalist so, I'll just keep playing to awkward get-to-know-you game until I run out of questions that jog your brain about how perfect we could be together. Stinkin' Taylor Swift.

No comments:

Post a Comment